Material Number – A65401903
Edwards 8 RV8 Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump, Single Phase, 115/230 V, 50/60 Hz, A65401903
All Edwards RV pumps are significantly quieter – noise levels of 48 dBA 50Hz are typically half the noise of a conventional pump and have been achieved by extensive work on the drive train and motor.
The pumps have the unique ability to deliver excellent ultimate vacuum in both high vacuum and high throughput modes with or without gas ballast. This gives the user an unrivalled opportunity to select the optimum pumping performance without compromising the application.
In its high vacuum mode, the Edwards RV8 pump is ideal for analytical instruments, electron microscopes, physics research, backing turbo pumps and leak detection applications. Configure the same pump in the high throughput mode, and it becomes suitable for distillation, laboratory furnaces, backing vapor pumps, solvent concentration, freeze drying and other drying applications.
The simple to use mode selector and accessible, three-position gas ballast control allow the pump to be reconfigured at any time, even when the pump is running.
Edwards RV8 pumps have become the industry standard for scientific primary pumping applications. RV pumps are uniquely capable of delivering high or low throughputs with high ultimate vacuum. This, combined with ultra-low noise levels, makes them ideal for a wide range of applications including GCMS and other small bench top type applications.
Edwards Vacuum RV 5 Rotary Vane Pump Features:
– High reliability – generous lubrication of moving parts.
– Safe process and systems – fast acting inlet valve for best in class anti‑suck back protection.
– Configured to meet your vacuum needs – mode selector and two position gas ballast.
– No unplanned downtime – designed for easy maintenance.
– Better work environment – quiet running and intrusive frequencies minimised.
– Two position gas ballast allows either 60 g/hr or a class leading 220 g/hr (290 g/hr on RV12) of water vapour to be handled.
– Universal motor to cover the widest possible voltage and frequency range from a single variant.
– Smooth controlled inlet valve opening by oil pressure to eliminate pressure surges.
– Rapid closing inlet valve within 0.4 seconds of pump stopping.
Login to see price!1